We consider that the legal bases for using your personal information as set out in this Privacy Notice are as follows:
- our use of your personal information is necessary to perform our obligations under any contract with you
comply with our contract to provide Services to you); or
- our use of your personal information is necessary for complying with our legal obligations; or
- use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others.
Our legitimate interests are to:
- run, grow and develop our business;
- operate our Site and provide our Services;
- select appropriately skilled and qualified suppliers;
- build relationships with partners and academic institutions;
- carry out research and statistical analysis;
- carry out marketing and business development; and
- for internal administrative and auditing purposes.
- consent, to send you certain communications or where you submit certain information to us.
Which legal basis applies to a specific processing activity will depend on the type of personal information
processed and the context in which it is processed.
If we rely on our (or another person's) legitimate interests for using your personal information, we will undertake
a balancing test to ensure that our (or the other person's) legitimate interests are not outweighed by your interests
or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of the personal information.
We may process your personal information in some cases for marketing purposes on the basis of your consent
(which you may withdraw at any time as described below).
If we rely on your consent for us to use your personal information in a particular way, but you later change your
mind, you may withdraw your consent by visiting your profile page and clicking the box to remove consent or delete
your account and we will stop doing so. However, if you withdraw your consent, this may impact the ability for us
to be able to provide our Services to you.